Having the items listed here would improve our animals’ quality of life and give our staff and volunteer teams the tools they need. If you can contribute any of the following items, please bring them to the shelter or email so we can arrange a pickup. Thank you for your support!
We’ve identified many needed items on our wish list on Amazon.com. Amazon makes it easy to help us!
Here are more items that we need:
Animal care and quality of life
- Kuranda beds for dogs and cats
- New or gently used adult body sized towels and small/medium sized fleece throw blankets. We can’t use stuffed bedding, sheets, hand towels, washcloths, quilts or bedspreads.
- Cat scratchers that attach to cage walls
- Kitten foster care packages (formula, litter, hot water bottle, starter food, etc.)
- Kitten formula
- Dog leashes
- Large KONG® toys
- Cat hammocks (instructions on how to make a cat hammock for our shelter cats)
Read about our purr-fect hammocks in Animal Sheltering Magazine!
- Metal shower rings (available at discount stores and on Amazon.com)
- Plastic or rubber cat toys (easy-to-clean materials)
- Plastic, rubber, or cloth puppy toys (must be at least as large as a tennis ball)
- Make some toys for our bunnies
- Small (rabbit-sized) cardboard boxes and toilet roll tubes for the bunnies
- Fresh veggies
- Dog crates and carriers
- Special fencing to make outdoor kitty area (near rabbit runs)
- New turf for the dog play yards in back of the shelter
Services (in kind or monetary support)
- Printing (t-shirts, brochures, etc.)
- Graphic design
- Construction (we always have projects we need help with around the shelter)
- Transportation of animals, both within California and beyond