Join us for a series of Town Hall meetings to hear from Oakland Animal Services’ Director, Ann Dunn, who will share updates on OAS’ operations, programs, and vision, as well as answer any questions from our community. These sessions are open to all, and will be held virtually over Zoom on the following Wednesdays at 6:30pm:
- March 15: General overview, including an overview of services and programs, and a discussion of all species (cats, dogs, rabbits and other small animals)
- April 12: How OAS makes outcome decisions (e.g. adoption, transfer to other organizations, and euthanasia)
- May 10: Understanding what animal control officers do
- June 7: Specific topics around cats
- July 12: Specific topics around dogs
Click on the links above on each date for the registration link or recording for each session.
We will post registration links for the other dates in our Events Calendar.