COVID-19 Update: We are still accepting donations from our Amazon wish list. If Amazon sends you an “undeliverable” notice, you can write a delivery note to please wait at the door for a few minutes and if no one comes to the door, they can leave the items outside the door before 5pm every day.
If you purchase items that you would like to personally drop off at the shelter, you can also leave them outside the door before 5pm. Please do not leave packages outside the door after 5pm as they may not be picked up until the next day. Thank you so much for your donation and thinking about the shelter animals at this time!
For many items on our Amazon wishlist, we are also happy to accept them gently used. Check around your home, you may find some of these items that we could use! Items we are always in need of include:
- Adult-sized bath towels and fleece throw blankets. Note: we can’t use hand towels, washcloths, sheets, pillowcases, quilts, bedspreads or stuffed bedding
- Medium or large dog collars. Nylon clip collars are best. Note: we don’t use choke chains or pinch collars
- Small or medium plastic crates
Other items we can use are:
- Cat scratchers that attach to cages: we go through many of these and always need them for our shelter kitties
- Cat hammocks: Instructions on how to make a cat hammock for our shelter cats
(Read about our purr-fect hammocks in Animal Sheltering Magazine)
For large volume corporate donations or bulk donations requiring pick-up, please email to see if a pickup may be arranged.
Thank you for your support!