COVID-19 Update: We are still accepting donations from our Amazon wish list. If Amazon sends you an “undeliverable” notice, you can write a delivery note to please stand at the door for a few minutes and if no one comes to the door, they can drop the item over the small yellow gate. If you purchase an item that you would like to personally drop off at the shelter, you may follow the instructions above. Please do not drop off packages over the gate after 5pm as they may not be picked up until the next day. Thank you so much for your donation and thinking about the shelter animals at this time!
We rely on donations of items that help to improve our animals’ quality of life and give our staff and volunteer teams the tools they need. Most of these items can be found on our Amazon wish list.
If you prefer to purchase the items on our wishlist at another retailer, you can drop them off at our shelter during our open hours or have them delivered to our shelter (see bottom of this page for shelter address and hours).
For bulk donations requiring pick-up, please email to see if a pickup may be arranged.
In addition to the items listed on our Amazon wishlist, here are some other items we can use:
- New or gently used adult-sized bath towels and fleece throw blankets. We can’t use hand towels, washcloths, sheets, quilts, bedspreads or stuffed bedding
- New or gently used medium or large dog collars. Nylon clip collars are best. We don’t use choke chains or pinch collars
- Cat scratchers that attach to cage walls
- Cat hammocks (instructions on how to make a cat hammock for our shelter cats)
Read about our purr-fect hammocks in Animal Sheltering Magazine!
- Make some toys for our bunnies
- Fresh veggies for our bunnies
- New or gently used plastic airline dog crates
Thank you for your support!