Our adoptable big dogs need your help at OAS! Starting Thursday May 11, we are doing another big push to #emptytheshelter:
- We’re facing an overcrowding situation and desperately need adopters.
- Large dogs intake has increased by 24% compared to last year.
- We can no longer house this number of dogs humanely.
- On average, 10 large dogs arrive at our shelter every day.
- Dogs in half kennels experience increased stress and medical issues.
- We need the community to come adopt this week. Share share share!
- Adopting ANY big dog (over 25 pounds) buys time and space for other dogs.
- Adopting from a foster home helps make space in the shelter.
- Our goal is to get 75 large dogs adopted from May 11-14.
- ️ Adoption fees will be waived for dogs over 25 pounds!!
Join us on Saturday, May 13, for the Playgroup Rockstars Adoption Event! Extended adoption hours from noon to 5pm, featuring playgroups for our dogs.
⏰ Adoption hours are extended:
Most dog/dog introductions will be waived.
The first 5 people adopting 2 large dog-social dogs receive a $100 gift certificate from Petco.
❤️ Help us find furever homes for these deserving and lovable dogs! Come, adopt, and make a difference!