Friends of Oakland Animal Services (FOAS) will be offering raffle prizes in support of the second phase of Paw Power! Mural Project at the Oakland Animal Shelter. To purchase raffle tickets, make a donation to FOAS and enter “mural raffle” in the comments box on the credit card or Paypal forms. The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the Paw Power! Mural Project Release Party on Sunday, April 30th, at 2PM. You do not need to be present to win!
Raffle prizes include:
2 VIP A’s tickets
Donated by Council Member Dan Kalb
Cora Sue Anthony (star of HGTV’s Real Estate Intervention) – 1 hour in home consultation
Cora Sue Anthony’s impressive portfolio features thousands of transformations including the White House and Spring Mansion in Berkeley. Cora Sue volunteers for Rooms that Rock for Chemo and has transformed over 100 chemotherapy rooms.
Aurora Theater – tickets
Value: up to $100 pair
BARK magazine–year subscription
Artist Trish Roque & Highwire Coffee Roasters – OAS mugs with HCR gift certificates or coffee
Value: $50 per mug/coffee combo
Google Home voice-activated speaker
Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse–tickets
Value: up to $100 pair
Ike’s Place – Gift certificate
LoCoco’s–Large pizza and bottle of wine
Oakocalyptic Designs – Dog photography session
1/2 Hour Session
3 Print-Ready Digital Images
1 Framed 13 x19″ Print
Paco Collars – Collar
Value: up to $100
Paws and Claws – Gift basket
Pet Food Express–Gift certificate
SF Giants Gear
One 3 Liter Bottle of Steele Wines Dupratt Vineyard Zinfandel signed by the winemaker. This is a large format bottle that equates to four bottles of wine that is custom bottled and wax-topped. It is a single vineyard wine from a 5.5 acre vineyard in the Mendocino Ridge appellation planted in 1916.
One magnum of Steele Wines (1.5 liters) – Carneros (Sonoma) Pinot Noir signed by winemaker
One magnum of Steele Wines (1.5 liters)–Red Hills (Lake County) Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by winemaker
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts–Family Pass for four
Drawings will be held at 2PM at the close of our Paw Power! Mural Project Release Party, which will take place on April 30, 2017, Oakland Animal Services, 1101 29th Ave, Oakland.
1. Eligible Buyers and Tickets: You must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets. Members of the Board of Directors of Friends of Oakland Animal Services (FOAS) are not eligible to enter.
2. Prizes: Prizes are posted at (OAS website) keep checking as we update the list! The odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. No one will be entitled to win more than one prize. If you win a drawing, any subsequently-drawn ticket bearing your name will be disregarded.
3. How to Buy Tickets: Tickets are $5 each, or $20 for 5 tickets. There are TWO ways to buy tickets:
- Order online using the FOAS donation form and write in “mural raffle” in the comments box on the credit card or Paypal forms. Online raffle tickets must be purchased by April 29, 2017, 12 midnight.
- Buy tickets directly from volunteers who are selling them at the event. To be eligible, each ticket must be legibly filled out with your name and contact information. No illegible, late, damaged, or mutilated ticket will be accepted. Physical raffle tickets must be received by FOAS at the Paw Power! Mural Project Release Party no later than 1:30 on April 30, 2017
Ticket purchases are not tax-deductible.
4. Winners: Drawings will take place at the close of the event (2PM) and winners will be announced after each drawing. Each winner will be announced after each drawing. You need not be present at the drawing to win. If a winner is not present at the drawing, we will notify him or her at the addresses and telephone numbers given on the winning ticket or online donation form. If a winner fails to claim the prize within thirty days after such notification, he or she will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.