Your new puppy has a lot of growing up to do. It’s important to continue to introduce your puppy to new people, places, and things throughout the different stages of her development. Puppies grow up FAST! The earlier you start training, the easier it will be. Teach your puppy what you want her to do from her very first day in your home and be sure to keep in mind her full adult size when determining what she is, and is not, allowed to do.
On this page you will find some of our favorite resources for raising a well rounded puppy!
- Step-by-step guide to your first week with a puppy
- Beacon Dog Training – Ultimate Puppy Guide (pdf)
- Introducing your puppy to the leash
- Guide to surviving puppy biting (pdf)
- The most important thing to teach your puppy
- Puppy socialization checklist (pdf)